This is a great replacement for mashed potatoes.
1) Take a whole head of cauliflower and cut it into little bite sized bits.
2) Mix the cauliflower with 2tbs melted butter and a clove of garlic in a bowl.
3) Put onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
4) Let cool a little, then put into food processor and blend.
Just to let you know, this blog is switching from vegan to specific cab diet friendly because I am exploring this diet in order to become healthier. It will still be vegetarian, but not vegan
I’ve gained a little weight over the summer, so I’ve decided to start posting my intake for the day.
- Blueberry nonfat Greek yogurt
- Bluberry Chobani nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Packets Raisins and Spice Oatmeal
- Sweet potatoooo!
- With 2 tbs. olive oil
&& lots of tea. :) Peppermint and green.